‘Find the beauty in everyday.’
My 5 favourites at the moment:
- Turmeric – I’m obsessed with this anti inflammatory spice. I usually mix it with warm almond milk, cinnamon, black pepper, honey and coconut oil. I try to enjoy at least one cup a day. So heartwarming and comforting.
- Plyometrics – I’m all about those short & sweet intensive workouts; body weight plyometric exercises or interval training on the treadmill for both strength and speed. Box jumps, squat jumps, jumping lunges, burpees to mention a few exercises.
- Mádara skin care products – I found a new organic skin care brand and I’m in love. Their products are awesome and cruelty free. One of my favourite products is the Radiant Energy Organic Facial oil. It’s a radiance-boosting concentrate of 9 rare and precious dry oils. With ingredients such as Blueberry, Cloudberry, Cranberry, Blackberry, Black Cumin, Parsley, Pumpkin, Borage and Golden Jojoba seed oils it gives the skin a luxurious youthful glow. My skin loves it!
- Stretching – The best way to begin or end the day. My body is so very thankful for the hours I spend stretching my muscles. I strongly believe you can stretch yourself young (or more or less maintain youthful flexibility).
- Writing – Writing is my favourite form of expression. I speak so much better when I’m silent. Writing gives me the opportunity to express a wide range of feelings. It’s pure relaxation; the perfect way to unwind after a stressful day.