”Meet me underneath the moonlit sky somewhere and let’s come alive my dear.”
Ah, life. Aren’t you a remarkable experience. Treating us with all these amazing yet, sometimes bloody challenging opportunities. If humans only knew they are their only limit.
Let’s tell them, dear life. Let’s tell them!
”Seek what sets your beautiful soul on fire.”
- Smile often.
- Value nature.
- Speak to strangers.
- Discover new music.
- Use daily affirmations; I am fearless.
- Cultivate a beautiful mindset.
- Be gentle with yourself.
- Be mindful; smell the flowers, kiss passionately, talk to animals.
- Educate that beautiful mind of yours.
- Care less about what other people do.
- Speak love.
- Be kinder.
- Drink your greens.
- Shine, just shine baby.
- Spend less time on social media and more time with friends & family.
- Call your parents.
- Make goals happen.
- Say what’s on your mind.
- Practise yoga.
- Remember; life is better in a bikini.
- Sing in the shower; I do not care if you can sing or not, just sing.
- Put your favourite music on and d.a.n.c.e.
- Climb a mountain and scream out loud when at the top.
- Laugh as often as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to spend alone time; get to know your wonderful self.
- Nurture your body.
- Read more books.
- Do not neglect that inner-child of yours.
- Decide to be happy.
- Start before you’re ready.
- Listen to your intuition.
- Hug. Kiss. Cuddle.
- Eat more plants.
- Never, ever, doubt yourself.
- Leave footprints of positivity, joy and kindness wherever you go.
- Wake up with the sunrise.
- Fall in love during sunset.