”Don’t be eye candy. Be soul food.”
Brighten your day in no time with these simple mood boosters. What’s your favourite way to cheer yourself up?
Remember, it’s the little things in life…
50 simple ways to boost your mood
- Bake a cake.
- Watch a funny movie.
- Play with your dog.
- Call a friend.
- Drink a cup of coffee.
- Take a walk in the forest.
- Go to the beach, and enjoy the ocean.
- Practise yoga.
- Dress up and go out for a nice dinner.
- Dance to your favourite song while cleaning the apartment.
- Play with your kids.
- Make a painting.
- Have sex.
- Do something nice for another person.
- Make dinner with friends.
- Pour your heart & soul on a piece of paper.
- Enjoy a delicious, good-quality piece of chocolate.
- Make a green smoothie.
- Write ten things you love about yourself.
- Let your friend/better half/family member write ten things they love about you.
- Make homemade bread.
- Book a weekend trip.
- Cuddle on the sofa with your ❤
- Take a bath.
- Write a poem.
- Read a book.
- Take a massage.
- Make out.
- Rearrange your living-room.
- Make a snowman.
- Have deep conversations with your loved ones.
- Watch a dark sky filled with stars.
- Take a power nap.
- Visit an art gallery.
- Hug your honey.
- Wear something red.
- 30 minutes of HIIT (high intensity interval training).
- Go to bed in newly washed bed sheets.
- Enjoy a home-spa-evening.
- Light a scented candle.
- Take a day off from social media.
- Write a gratitude list.
- Go to the movies.
- Invite your friends over, and play board games.
- Jump out from a plane ( One day I wish I’ve the nerve to experience this mood booster).