‘You don’t have to look far in pursuance of success. You have it in you. Sometimes you just have to dig a little deeper in order to find it.’
Sometimes we work too hard, not allowing ourselves time to breathe, time to pause and reflect. And despite all the hard work we put in, we don’t seem to get anywhere. Yes we work hard, but do we work smart? I’ve noticed that when I put aside time doing the things I love, things that improve myself and boost my confidence, I also notice the inspiration flowing more effortlessly.
Over the past couple of months I’ve introduced some new habits, and picked up old ones that I’ve neglected. I’ve done my research, and through trial and error I found out what works best for me. I’ve listed 5 changes, or habits, to make my days more successful, more inspirational. Maybe there are a few you can start now.
- Broaden your horizons and learn something new. I stumbled upon Skillshare the other day, and I signed up to it immediately. Already working through some classes. I’ve noticed that when I deepen my skills and gain more knowledge my days become more successful. Constantly trying to better myself. Click here for 2 free months of unlimited access to Skillshare for a limited time only, giving you access to a great variety of classes within fields of creativity, technology, business and lifestyle. It’s an easy way to learn something new already today.
- Before you do anything else – make time for yourself. Before I start my day I make sure I dedicate time for myself. First I do the yoga, then I do the stuff – has become little bit of my mantra lately. It’s important to give to yourself, before you can start giving to anyone else. Allow yourself to wake up, to find a morning routine that inspires you to have a successful day ahead.
- Find focus – meditate. I never thought that meditation would have such a great impact on the rest of my day, rest of my life even. When I sit still, listen to my heart beat and my intuition, I make room for more inspirational thoughts, clearer thoughts. It has become a tremendous inspirational boost. I started with 5 minutes. After a few weeks 5 minutes became 10, and now I can easily sit in silence for 15 minutes, giving myself the love and confidence I need. It’s good to have a piece of paper and a pen next to you, cause after a while you might want to write down all the amazing ideas and thoughts that pop up in your mind.
- Clean up your diet. Make sure you get all the vitamins, minerals and nutritions you need in order for you to thrive. Cut down on the processed foods, sugary foods. Food has an enormous impact on your mood and energy level. Give your body real, good-quality food, because – You deserve it.
- Use your time wisely. Whenever you have some free time, use it carefully. Listen to inspirational podcasts (one of my favourites), (Bucci Radio interviews are also great whenever I need a boost) or why not read a book, do some free writing, spend time outside, work out… Use the precious time to improve yourself, try to minimise the time you spend on social media, the unnecessary scrolling we all are guilty of.