”It’s a beautiful day to be alive.”
Got caught by the flue and hit by creativity. Opportunities like these one needs to grasp. There’s always something good in each and every day.
- Turmeric, ginger & honey are my best friends right now. As well as the sofa.
- My body is tired, but my mind is working on overtime. Besides reading and writing, editing photos and resting are the only things that slows it down.
- Beautiful food calms my nerves. Colourful, nutrient dense food that gives my body opportunity to recover and build itself up.
- The smell. The beauty. The colours of nature at the present moment. Like watching a flawless, magical painting by a newborn artist.
- I just realized that I’ve accepted to participate in a football game in eight days. I haven’t played football since 4th grade! I do hope visualizing is the powerful tool its claimed to be since I’m trying to visualize me on a football field scoring goal after goal 😉
”Hope is the last thing that leaves our bodies. Without hope we have nothing.”
”The distance between us is merely physical. Our souls so deeply connected, surviving on each others heartbeats.”