”Trust the wait. Embrace the uncertainty. Enjoy the beauty of becoming. When nothing is certain, everything is possible.”
– mindsetofgreatness –
- Pay attention to your feelings – Learn to listen to your body’s signals. Is your stomach bloated? Are you sick all the time? Tired although you had an 8 hour sleep? Unmotivated? These are all signals from your body, and shouldn’t be ignored.
- Make weekly / monthly schedules – This creates more structure into your everyday life and makes you more productive.
- Spend time in nature – It’s important to spend time outdoors and breathe in the fresh air. The beauty and serenity of nature will make you feel more grounded and alive.
- Eat mindfully – Try to stay away from processed foods. Foods with a list of ingredients you can’t even pronounce and that don’t provide any benefits to your body. Focus on whole foods (mostly plant based) that fill your body with vitamins & antioxidants, and that can help prevent diseases. This doesn’t mean that you have to follow a plant based diet 100 %, but to increase the intake of unprocessed foods such as vegetables, leafy greens & healthy fats.
- Set short term AND long term goals – It’s crucial to have goals in life; big and small. A great goal should bring out the passion and makes you motivated to work hard.
- Get enough sleep (but not too much) – A good night sleep is vital for overall wellbeing. Try to go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every, beautiful morning.
- It’s healthy to say ”no” sometimes – You can’t please everyone, and you can’t be at two places at the same time. Focus on what’s important. Yes, life is hectic and stressful at times, therefore you have to remember to focus on the things that’s important to you.
- Move on – Nothing good comes from over analyzing everything. Sometimes the only thing is to move on. Didn’t nail that dream job? Don’t obsess over it. Trust that the universe has a different path for you.
- Create routines – You’ll create good intentions for the rest of the day by incorporating daily morning routines. Why not begin your day with a workout? It might help you get more productive. Try for two weeks and you’ll for sure get sh*t done.
- Work hard – Nothing worth having comes easy. If you want something you’ll have to work for it; whether it’s your dream job, a bigger apartment, a strong body or a balanced lifestyle.
- Don’t punish yourself – Don’t be too harsh on yourself if you don’t immediately succeed. Failure is success if we learn from it. Enjoy the beauty of becoming.