Beauty starts from within. A naturally healthy skin often starts with your diet. Our body uses vitamins, minerals and amino acids, that are digested from the food, to build healthy skin. If you rely solely on highly processed food your skin won’t get all the vital stuff it needs. Choose food that will help you get a glowing, radiant and healthy-looking skin;
- Fill your plate with nutrient-dense-foods; Eat vegetables (as well as fruits & berries) of different colours for every meal. In general – the darker and brighter the colour, the more nutrients. Broccoli, bell peppers, kale, citrus fruits, strawberries, sweet potatoes etcetera.
- Don’t forget your greens; Start your day with a green juice filled with leafy greens such as spinach, kale or romaine lettuce. Add spirulina and chlorella for that extra vitality boost.
- Healthy sources of fat; Avocado, coconut oil, chia seeds, walnuts and almonds are great for the skin.
- Spice it up; Turmeric and cinnamon are two of my favourites for a glowing skin.
- Water, water & water; The best tip for a clearer skin – drink your water babe!
+ bonus tip: Fresh air usually works wonders for the skin 😉