I love mornings. Especially those mornings when I’m not in a hurry. I wish I would be one of those who likes to workout early in the morning. During weekends it’s fine, when I don’t have to wake up at 6 am, but during weekdays I don’t find the motivation to go to the gym before work. At least I have a 30 minutes walk to work, that’s really convenient. I’ll have to see if I feel more motivated towards spring when it’s getting lighter outside. Until then the weekend mornings are my favourites!
How my dream morning looks like (only happens during weekends 😉 )
- Wake up at 8 am.
- Drink some water & coffee (should change the coffee to golden milk instead. Some day, some day…)
- 45-60 minutes powerwalk OR yoga.
- BREAKFAST ❤ (and more coffee..) preferably in bed while reading some magazines or books.
- Take my vitamins – Vitamin D, MSM, vitamin B, and Chlorella.
- If I don’t have anything else planned I usually go to the gym around 11-12 o’clock.